Visit: www.psaconsortium.org »
AAPCSW is an active member of the Psychoanalytic Consortium that is composed of the AAPCSW, American Academy of Psychoanalysis, American Psychoanalytic Association, Division 39 (Psychoanalysis) of the American Psychological Association, and the Confederation of Independent Psychoanalytic Societies (CIPS). One outcome of our work has been that qualified psychoanalysts of each of the disciplines serve as supervisors, faculty and training analysts at institutes. We have worked diligently for this type of parity among the mental health disciplines.
AAPCSW is a member of the Psychoanalytic Consortium which includes the following member organizations:
- American Psychoanalytic Association (APsaA)
Visit: www.apsa.org »
- The American Academy of Psychodynamic Psychiatry and Psychoanalysis (AAPDP)
Visit: www.aapdp.org »
- Division of Psychoanalysis (Division 39), American Psychological Association
Visit: www.division39.org »
- Confederation of Independent Psychoanalytic Societies (CIPS)
Visit: www.cipsusa.org »
Members of the AAPCSW, along with psychoanalysts of the other disciplines, serve on the Board of the Accreditation Council for Psychoanalytic Education, inc (ACPEinc.), an organization that is an outgrowth of the Consortium.
- The Accreditation Council for Psychoanalytic Education, Inc. (ACPEinc)
Visit: www.acpeinc.org »
- American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work (ABECSW)
Board Certified Diplomate in clinical social work, psychoanalysis, clinical supervision, practice with children and their families.
Visit: www.abecsw.org »
- Mental Health Liaison Group (MHLG)
Visit: www.mhlg.org »
- Psychotherapy Action Network (PsiAN)
Visit: www.psian.org »