Learn more about the benefits of membership.
- Cutting-edge, biennial AAPCSW conferences.
- Development of regional conferences and/or programs.
- Continuation of local programs organized by the Area Chapters.
- Our triannual newsletter that reaches over 900 members.
- Subscription to Psychoanalytic Social Work Journal
(print & online access).
- Access to the online Journal of Social Work Practice - Psychotherapeutic Approaches in Health, Welfare and the Community. Login to Access Journal »
- Access to Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP) at a reduced rate.
- … learn more about the benefits of membership at AAPCSW.
Find AAPCSW Members in your area using AAPCSW's Online Directory.
Donate to the National Institute for Psychoanalytic Education and Research in Clinical Social Work, Inc. (NIPER) which serves as AAPCSW's 501(c)(3) nonprofit for educational purposes.
The American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work (AAPCSW) is a national membership organization dedicated to furthering psychoanalytic education and practice. View AAPCSW's Board of Directors.
View AAPCSW's upcoming events schedule.
November 9-12 | Chicago, Illinois
Reaching Across the Divide: Bringing a Psychoanalytic Sensibility to Culture and Practice. [ 17.00 CEUs ]
Child & Adolescent Town Hall
Monthly | ZOOM (4:00 pm to 5:30 pm EDT)
This group meets monthly on the third Saturday to discuss clinical work with children, adolescents, and their parents. Open to all mental health clinicians. For details and to receive the ZOOM link, please email Karen Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org and Wendy Winograd, email@example.com.
Psychosis Consultation Group
Monthly | ZOOM (8:00 pm to 9:15 pm EDT)
Held online on the second Monday of each month, this is a consultation group for clinicians working with individuals experiencing psychotic states. To join this online group, please email Joel Kanter.
CE hours are available through in-person events such as AAPCSW's national conferences and some regional workshops. Additional CE hours are offered through online courses.
Call for Papers - Psychoanalytic Social Work Papers and Essays in Honor of Joseph Palombo - Submission Deadline: September 1, 2024.
Download Newsletter 2023 Issue 1
Joseph Palombo, MA (1928-2023)