Learn more about the benefits of membership.
- Cutting-edge, biennial AAPCSW conferences.
- Development of regional conferences and/or programs.
- Continuation of local programs organized by the Area Chapters.
- Our triannual newsletter that reaches over 900 members.
- Subscription to Psychoanalytic Social Work Journal
(print & online access).
- Access to the online Journal of Social Work Practice - Psychotherapeutic Approaches in Health, Welfare and the Community. Login to Access Journal »
- Access to Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP) at a reduced rate.
- … learn more about the benefits of membership at AAPCSW.
Find AAPCSW Members in your area using AAPCSW's Online Directory.
Support Our Initiatives
Donate to the National Institute for Psychoanalytic Education and Research in Clinical Social Work, Inc. (NIPER) which serves as AAPCSW's 501(c)(3) nonprofit for educational purposes.
The American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work (AAPCSW) is a national membership organization dedicated to furthering psychoanalytic education and practice. View AAPCSW's Board of Directors.
Programs and Workshops
View AAPCSW's upcoming events schedule.
Call for Papers
2023 Biennial Conference
November 9-12 | Chicago, Illinois
Reaching Across the Divide: Bringing a Psychoanalytic Sensibility to Culture and Practice.
→ Extended Deadline: April 30, 2023
Call for Papers - Guidelines
Child & Adolescent Town Hall
Online | ZOOM (4:00 pm to 5:30 pm EDT)
This group meets monthly on the third Saturday to discuss clinical work with children, adolescents, and their parents. Open to all mental health clinicians. For details and to receive the ZOOM link, please email Karen Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org and Wendy Winograd, email@example.com.
Psychosis Consultation Group
Online | ZOOM (8:00 pm to 9:15 pm EDT)
Held online on the second Monday of each month, this is a consultation group for clinicians working with individuals experiencing psychotic states. To join this online group, please email Joel Kanter.
CE hours are available through in-person events such as AAPCSW's national conferences and some regional workshops. Additional CE hours are offered through online courses.
Download Newsletter 2022 Issue 2
Jeffrey Lee Longhofer, PhD, LCSW